Sunday 24 May 2015

Hi, I’m Reeshad and I’m in grade 3. 

Everyday at school I take the chicken food to the chickens at lunchtime. We have a special bin for chicken food in our classroom kitchen. 

We throw food in there that we don’t like to eat like sandwich filling scraps, noodle scraps and bread scraps, but no liquid. 


Sometimes I see many sandwiches and noodles when I carry the chicken bin. The chickens love their food. I take the chicken bin downstairs into the playground to the hen house where the chickens live. 


I ask one of the teachers who is on yard duty to open the hen-house gate for me. When they open it, I go inside and give the food to the chickens; after that I wash the bin and I take the chicken bin back to my class.




I like to take care of the chickens. I love them and I think they like me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment